Euro London Appointments is currently recruiting for an experienced and engaging Customer Success Manager (permanent contract/CDI) on behalf of an internationally recognized organisation in their industry.
With their pioneering technologies they have an established track-record in leading the way globally with an innovative and cutting-edge range of Fleet Management Telematics software technologies.
Their software is designed to improve road safety for drivers of logistics, emergency services and public transport fleets worldwide, as well as for other road users and members of the public.
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their expanding Customer Success team in a hybrid role based in Birmingham, UK (2 days a week from the office) or remotely in Paris, France.
The innovation landscape is fast-paced and ever changing as our client operates in a competitive market where innovative software is constantly being developed to meet the latest regulatory and safety requirements, that are being introduced to reduce accidents and enhance road safety.
Within this context the Customer Success Manager will play a crucial role in developing and guiding customer relationships with major key accounts, in turn enabling further client base growth and development within the French client base.
Our client is keen to engage with confident and inspiring communicators with a flair for engaging with large multinational clients in the sectors mentioned above, supporting our client's business processes and ensuring the client objectives are in alignment with their leading Fleet Management technologies.
*Initiate, develop and enhance solution knowledge.
* Establish strong relationships with all stakeholders within the customer's business.
* Periodic in-person client meetings.
* Enable client self-sufficiency with our client's Telematics' solutions.
* Identify growth and retention opportunities. This will involve creating and reviewing an account plan for the client centrally or at regional level and discussing with the client appropriately the opportunity to grow and upgrade our client's solutions and ensure that a contract renewal plan is agreed and achieved. This will also involve the internal liaising with other internal sales teams as appropriate.
* Regular business reviews to adhere to contract KPIs.
* Ensure the client is sufficiently trained and skilled to optimise their experience with our client's SaaS and Cloud based solutions.
* Cross-collaboration with other teams to develop clear policies and procedures for effective customer success management.
* Produce monthly reports of results, progress, training activities and customer meetings.
* Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and experience required
*Impeccable interpersonal skills
* Prioritisation and time management
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to guide a client and set achievable expectations
* IT proficient with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience co-ordinating complex fleet consultancy activities within a similar business environment
* A proven track record of demonstrating ROI and KPI adherence within a number of businesses who use telematics for efficiency and safety compliance
* Excellent customer service and training skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to understand current product portfolio and capacity to learn and keep pace with the introduction of new products and services
* Attention to detail and a flexible approach to problem solving
* Analytical and able to absorb complex information and present data in a meaningful way
* Self-motivated and engaging personality for communicating with a wide variety of technical and functional stakeholders.
* Fluent in English and French.
* Experience in the Telematics sector would be highly regarded. Alternatively, experience on technologies relating to transport or logistics or Fleet Management would also be advantageous.
* The role will require travel both in Europe, primarily France and occasionally to other countries within EMEA. This includes time away from home as required to support specific customer requirements.
Our client can offer a stimulating varied and diverse opportunity , where you will be challenged and learn new cutting-edge telematics technologies within a supportive and geographically distributed team across EMEA. Our client offers an ideal blend of pioneering technologies within a close-knit team environment where you will be recognised as an expert in Customer Success and have opportunities to develop your career for the long-term.