We have 2 exciting new roles based in Elstree/Borehamwood, Hertforshire for a leading global player within telecommunications. Through an established global network of dealers our client has won some of the most prestigious tenders in the commercial and public sectors.
You will be working on the Global Sales team as an Inside Sales/Business development Executive. You will be part of a team of 4/5 reporting to the Head of Sales.
Through proactively networking and establishing new leads and working with established resellers, you will source potential new customers, enabling revenue growth. There will be the opportunity for occasional overseas travel.
* Successfully securing new customers and maintaining existing relationships to enhance the growth of the business.
* Utilising your time effectively, ensuring that you spend a significant share of your day on the phone.
* Research and understand a set product portfolio, ensuring the ability to advise customers on specific features and benefits suitable for their individual requirements.;
* Understand competitor research to support the business strategy for product positioning and pricing, enhancing value to the business.
* Maintenance of a customer database ensuring all contacts with customers and prospects are updated, , ensuring potential business is thoroughly documented and managed through the pipeline.
* Undertake additional research to support discussions with customers and to cultivate further business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years sales experience and will be fluent in either French or Spanish both spoken and written. You will have experience on the phone and face to face sales . You will thrive in a target driven role, meeting KPI's and ojectives. You will be an excellent communicator, engaging naturally with clients on a B2B level. In addition you will be computer literate and have experience using a CRM system.
The roles are to start asap, excellent remuneration and OTE structure! Basic salay will depend on experience. This is an office based onsite role at their premises in Elstree.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com